Delta Automation Inc is open and our repair team as well as our sales and field service are in full operation and working on our customers’ equipment and performing without interruption. We are taking all precautions to keep our employees safe. Some of our customers are putting their repair needs in their shipping/receiving areas for us to pick up to limit contact. Some of our customers are choosing to ship their repairs to us. We at Delta Automation Inc, will work with all our customers and follow any restrictions we are given. During this very difficult time for everyone, we are standing by to help you in any way we can.
With the recent actions of some states to close all non-life-sustaining businesses, we want to reassure you that Delta is not impacted. Delta is a critical supplier of infrastructure as defined under Department of Homeland Security Cyber & Infrastructure Security Agency’s (“CISA”) Critical Infrastructure Sectors. Delta provides equipment to facilities in every Sector of the Critical Infrastructure through Health Care & Public Health, Food Preparation and Agriculture, Water Management, Energy Generation, etc. Our products are the backbone of the operations that are going to help sustain critical services during this pandemic.
We’re confident in our ability to continue to deliver our products and services, and we want to share Delta’s commitment to you and the steps that we’re taking to protect all of our customers, partners, and employees:
- We’re carefully monitoring the rapidly changing situation, following guidance from both the CDC and Federal, State health authorities.
- We’re encouraging our team members to follow health authority best practices like frequent hand washing, social distancing, and staying home if they’re feeling ill.
- We’ve significantly increased our remote support capabilities, while at the same time maintaining our strong field response capabilities in coordination with our partners.
- Ensuring that team members working remotely use company-issued secure computers complete with end-point protection and connection to our network using a secure VPN.
- Ensuring dedicated safety processes are in place for field service representatives, following the latest Federal, State and Local health authority guidelines and regulations.
While it is difficult to predict the impact of the COVID-19 situation, Delta’s top priority is the health and safety of our employees, customers, partners, and communities. We understand the challenges facing our customers and we aim to support their needs in any way we can.